Accordion Concertina Folding Partition Systems
This range of top hung without floor track heavy duty vinyl and timber concertina partition walls are an economical solution for flexible space division, particularly suited to residential buildings, nurseries, school classrooms and community halls.
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Top hung without floor track
- Sound attenuation ratings up to Rw 35 dB
- Stacking at one or both ends of the opening
- Heavy duty vinyl, veneer and paint finishes
- Curved track systems
- Clear and opaque single glazing
- Quick and easy to operate and install
- Fire retardant vinyl finish
Our concertina folding partition systems are used extensively in schools, colleges and universities and can assist designers with meeting the mandatory acoustic design standards of Building Bulletin 93 (BB93) which came into force in 2003.
They can also be designed to meet the requirements of Revised Part M of Building Regulations which came into force in May 2004 setting down minimum standards for disabled access.